Saturday 25 April 2015

Glazed BBQ Salmon






I will start by apologizing for the photo, not my best shot. I had originally intended on making a completely different sauce for the salmon on this particular night, but I burnt it. So very quickly my son Sean googled a sauce for me. I happened to have all the ingredients and it was super easy to put together so I went for it. In actual fact I think it was much better then the first sauce I was making. Funny how things work out sometimes. Everyone enjoyed the salmon and I will definitely make it again and again. You simply combine all the sauce ingredients and then brush it over the salmon on the BBQ while it is cooking. Couldn't be any easier, you gotta like that.

I served the salmon with rice and stir fried sugar snap peas(recipe on the blog). The photo was of my husband's plate and you can't help but notice the huge dollop of butter on his rice lol!!


1 lb or 450 grams Salmon

Salt and pepper

Glaze:

2 Tablespoons butter

2 Tablespoons brown sugar

2 garlic cloves, minced

1 Tablespoon lemon juice

2 Teaspoons soy sauce

1 Teaspoon minced ginger


Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl.

Season salmon with salt and pepper.

While salmon is barbecuing, brush with the glaze.



No comments:

Post a Comment